Tickets go on sale on Friday, September 24 at 10 am on Ticketmaster.com
The Event Organizer is requiring that all attendees of this event must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to event entry or be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed proof of COVID-19 immunization with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- These confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
- Free COVID-19 testing in your area may be found by using this resourcefrom the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
- The Event Organizer encourages all guests to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
For questions about your order and additional information regarding health checks, please visit Ticketmaster Fan Support here.