DEPARTMENT: Marketing Department
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for a Receptionist/Marketing Assistant for the DCU Center in Worcester, MA. The Receptionist/Marketing Assistant will support the Director of Marketing regarding various functions of the department in addition to front office clientele navigation.
• Provides service to incoming calls through answering, screening and forwarding to appropriate departments.
• Provides accurate information for all inquiries promptly and politely.
• Provides service to all visitors in a professional manner, in conjunction with fielding all inquiries.
• Under the direction of the marketing coordinator, updates facility website/internal systems, including but not limited to weekly/monthly tracking statistics, arena marquees, etc.
• Assists with the design of facility collateral, advertising materials and digital graphics in support of various departments.
• Assists with client presentations to existing and potential advertising partners.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail and publications.
• Maintains, sends/ receives and assists users with fax and copy machines.
• Orders, receives and maintains office supplies.
• Assists in tracking daily attendance of administrative personnel.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Accepting applications 3/12/19 until filled.
Human Resources Manager
DCU Center / SMG
50 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01608
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 508-755-6800.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.