POSITION: Concessions Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
Provide direction to 5-7 concession stand workers; oversee all facets of stand operations and implementation of company policies during an event.
• Verify inventories prior to an event in each stand in assigned area.
• Complete administrative paperwork.
• Help stand managers resolve any problems.
• Ensure each stand in assigned area complies with all company policies and procedures, safety, sanitation and liquor laws.
• Ensure customer service, proper inventory control, cash control, food production, set up, clean up and compliance of all company rules and policies.
• Work with stand managers to ensure compliance with all safety, sanitation and alcoholic beverage laws.
• Ability to observe customers for determining whether service of alcohol is appropriate in light of local ABC laws.
• Ability to interact with customers in order to assure customer satisfaction.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards, and company inventory and cash control procedures.
• Ability to perform arithmetic operations involving all United States monetary units (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, wipe, push and pull.
• Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned tasks within production and service time frames established by the company.
• Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers and alcoholic beverage servers.
• Ability to lift and carry items weighing 10 – 30 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds, up and down stairs up to 400 feet about 4 times per shift
EQUIPMENT USED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Stoves – Ovens
• Cold and hot beverage equipment
• Cash registers
• Kitchen utensils and small equipment
• Pretzel Machines
• Two way radios
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Some college preferred
Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed
Must be able to speak, read and write English
Must have professional attitude and appearance
Must be at least 18 years old
Cash handling positions require a background check.
Please go to the Employment page of dcucenter.com and apply thru the job-specific link:
To be considered for any open position, you must complete the application process completely through the link provided. Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may call 508-929-0114.
Accepting applications from 8/14/2018 until filled.
50 Foster Street
Worcester, MA 01608
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor