The Worcester Business Journal wants to know who the best in the business is. Here's why we think that's us!
For 38 years, the DCU Center has been a lively hub for the arts, arena sports, networking, and so much more. And while we're seeing many things change in our not-so-sleepy-anymore city, there's one thing that never will: our longtime love of hosting incredible events.
Which is why we're asking you to vote us Best Venue for a Business Meeting, Best Venue for a Corporate Event, and Best Venue for an Employee Outing in this year's Worcester Business Journal's Best of Business Awards.
And, naturally, we thought it would be worth noting 10 great reasons this all rings true:
1. We’re pretty big! With 11 conference rooms to choose from—one being the largest ballroom in Central Massachusetts (12,144 sq. ft.)—the DCU Center can accommodate a small meeting of 10 people, to a large event of 15,000, with remarkable space and premium amenities galore.
2. For the over night guests: There are 6 nearby hotels, and counting. This makes 830+ rooms available for guests coming a long way for a big event and the DCU Center experience.
3. The commuter rail and bus station are but a scenic, 5-minute walk away.
4. With two major parking garages (Major Taylor Blvd. Garage and Mercantile Center Garage), as well as the multiple surrounding lots, it means you can always find parking close by.
5. Our in-house, first-class culinary team, SAVOR…Catering by ASM Global, allows you to treat your guests to a select menu, crafted by your personal tastes.
6. We stress over the technology and effects for your big event so you don’t have to. Our in-house Audio/Visual Support Team will be here to help with any of your big, production needs.
7. With the full backing of our Marketing Team, we’ll work alongside you to promote your event in a variety of strategic and impactful ways.
8. Customer Service is our number one priority; it’s what the DCU Center was built for: memorable experiences and ultimate guest satisfaction.
9. The City of Worcester, with its neighborly charm and historical, urban architecture, is located in the Heart of the Commonwealth—central to all things Massachusetts. From East to West, North to South, we’re here to help businesses and planners from all over meet in the middle.
10. We take your safety seriously, with our exclusive, in-house security operations.
You can place your vote for the DCU Center and other great, local businesses at https://bit.ly/36xIQRM!